If interested, please apply here.
Noka Supply Co. is redesigning what “taking care of your health” looks like. Inspired by the lack of innovation in health accessories, we set out to eliminate the friction preventing people from living their healthiest lives. Nokabox, our reimagined pillbox, is just the beginning!
Noka Supply Co. is ramping up for significant growth over the next year—including the launch of a new product—and we are looking for a part-time Marketing Manager* to join our team. Think of yourself as the Noka Storyteller; in collaboration with the founder, you will be responsible for telling the world about our company, philosophy, and products. Whether that strategy requires a social media influencer campaign, unique blog content, in-person events, or sending samples to magazines, you will coordinate the moving parts necessary to bring the vision to life. The position is part-time with the possibility of growing to full-time based on company growth.
* Title is flexible based on experience. We welcome more senior candidates as well.You will fit right in if you:
- Are thrilled at the opportunity to help build a category-defining company.
- Have a passion for storytelling, customer engagement, and practical health and wellness.
- Are interested in the process of designing products to solve customer needs.
- Are an avid researcher of industry trends and are open to exploring a wide variety of marketing strategies and advertising tactics.
- Thrive in environments with constant change, but also appreciate the value of a defined process.
- Love collaboration, and would look forward to spending an afternoon spitballing ideas with a select group of conspirators.
- Care about the details and take pleasure in seeing projects all the way through.
- Recognize the need for both off-the-wall creative exploration and analytical, data-driven decisions.
- Understand that startups involve wearing multiple hats, including ones that may not exactly fit your experience or job description.
- Work closely with the founder to create holistic, multi-channel marketing strategies and build the (still evolving!) Noka Supply Co. brand, and then own the successful execution of those strategies from ideation to implementation.
- Grow direct-to-consumer sales by experimenting with a variety of organic and paid channels, including influencer outreach, content creation, in-person events, public relations, social media, lead generation campaigns, etc.
- Identify and coordinate with additional resources as needed (e.g. bringing in a freelancer to create specific artifacts), while keeping the project on time and on budget.
- Ensure consistency of brand messaging across channels and mediums.
- Design and implement KPIs to measure the effectiveness of various marketing tactics.
- 4+ years experience in marketing strategy and coordination.
- A passion for deep customer insight.
- Experience deploying and measuring a variety of marketing tactics.
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple parties to complete a project. E.g. contractors, vendors, other teammates, interns.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience launching a new direct-to-consumer product.
- Expertise in one or more of these areas:
- Influencer strategy and outreach
- Creating user personas/ideal customer profiles
- Competitive analysis
- Graphic design
- Designing and measuring stages of a marketing funnel
Hours, Location, and Support:
- The role will start at 15-20 hours/week, with the possibility of increasing based on company growth.
- Schedule and location are very flexible! We welcome non-Nashville candidates who are open to occasional travel to Nashville.
- Noka Supply Co. is part of the Nashville Entrepreneur Center InFlight program, a yearlong program that provides access to workspace, classes, and advisors. You will also have access to the program.
If interested, please apply here.